Data Governance Consultant
A Copperstone Connect Data Governance Strategy Consultant will be a self-motivated and passionate about their experience in data management - including data governance, data operating model, data strategy, etc.- to lead and implement leading-edge data management and strategy projects.
CONTRACT & FULL-TIME OPPORTUNITIES
Develop, lead, and implement plans that will roll out the Data Management and Governance programs within the client organizations, including:
- Perform Data Management and Governance reviews, Data Maturity assessments, Operating Model and Data Literacy assessments
- Conduct current state assessments, evaluate assessment results, and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner that will drive client investment decisions
- Assist with data architecture reviews and advise on data solutions that pertain to Data Governance programs (Data Catalogue, Data Quality, Business Glossary, data tools/software, metadata management, master data management, Lineage)
- Lead multi-functional teams that could consist of both Copperstone Connect and client staff to scope, shape and deliver projects
- Utilize subject matter expertise and knowledge of client’s business to develop proposals
- 5 years of experience developing data and analytics strategy across multiple industries with the ability to assess and recommend improvements in data management processes and tools to ensure requirements are met.
- 10 years of experience in and understanding of concepts and frameworks pertaining to Data Management- Data Governance, Data Policy, Data Lineage, Data Models, Data Quality, Data Risk and Control Frameworks, Data Literacy, Reference Data Management, Metadata Management
- Experience within data management and governance. Possess knowledge of frameworks, standards and regulatory requirements related to Data Governance, Data Management - BCBS239, CCAR,GDPR, etc.
- Strong leadership experience within data management and governance.
- Worked with or have an understating of EDM Council DCAM assessment or an alternative data maturity assessment; be certified in EDM Council DCAM Assessment
- Experience with data management tools such as Collibra, Informatica, Ataccama, etc.
- Advanced problem-solving skills, superior communication (verbal and written) with the ability to lead meetings, hold workshops with executives, communicate complex ideas effectively, advocate solutions and results to technology and business audiences
- Experience working independently, efficiently, and effectively under tight timelines and delivering results by critical deadlines
We’re sorry, there was some trouble processing your submission. The error code is:
Please ensure all fields have been filled.